1. Château d’Ussé, France The castle overlooks the Indre in the Loire Valley. The base building dates from the eleventh century and originally, it was fortified and could
Istanbul is one of the tourist attractions
1. Pripyat, Ukraine Pripyat is a ghost
1. Château d’Ussé, France The castle overlooks the Indre in
1.Inhabit Treehouse By designer Anthony Gibbon, this cabin is made of cedar siding aging along the structure. 2. Bird’s Nest The bird’s nest is a circular hut of
Frozen Rainbow Circle Game Reflection of Spring Green Pond & First Snow、Hokkaido Highway Seasmoke on The Beach Storm Over Salzburg Meditating in Ramdevarabetta Peek A Boo Dune 45
1. Hangzhou Bridge Bridge of Hangzhou Bay or his full name “Grand trans-oceanic bridge Hangzhou Bay” is a road suspension bridge that crosses the bay of Hangzhou, China.
1.Melk Monastery Library, Melk - Austria 2. Central Library, Seattle 3. Trinity College Library, AKA, The Long Room, Dublin – Ireland 4. Library of Parliament, Ottawa – Canada
1. Linapacan Island, Palawan, Philippines 2.Bodrum, Turkey 3. Maldives 4. Cayo Coco, Cuba 5. Cala Macarelleta, Menorca, Spain 6. Upolu Island, Samoa 7. Jiuzhaigou Valley, Sichuan, China 8.
Khan Shatyr is a transparent huge tent, erected in Astana, capital of Kazakhstan. At a height of 150 m on an elliptical base of 140,000 square meters, the
The Freedom Monument, located in Riga, Latvia, is a memorial erected in honor of fallen soldiers during the War of Latvian independence (1918-1920). Opened November 18, 1935 at